1940’s Postcard of the Lincoln Center Hotel at 630 Lincoln Road and the corner of Euclid Avenue. The Lincoln Center Hotel was designed in 1937 by famed architect Igor Polevitzky who also designed the Albion Hotel, the Shelborne Hotel, Saks Fifth Avenue Store at 830 Lincoln Road and the Hotel Habana Riviera in Havana, Cuba. This 1938 Art Deco Brochure** describes THE LINCOLN CENTER HOTEL at $1 a day per person “…as one of the newest, ideally located in a tropical setting of exotic beauty on fashionable Lincoln Road, the “Fifth Avenue of the South,” amidst smart shops and beautifully landscaped streets, truly in the `center’ of all worthwhile activities.” **From miamiheritage.org. Today the courtyard at 630 Lincoln houses “SpaE”. With the City Commission’s approval of incentives to develop hotels on Lincoln Road in 2019, a developer is possibly moving ahead with plans to build a hotel over the rear portion of the Sterling Building at 927 Lincoln Lane N.