Hoffman’s Cafeteria 1450 Collins Avenue

1940’s Postcard of Original Hoffman’s Cafeteria at 1450 Collins Avenue and Espanola Way. Built by Henry Hohauser in 1939 with wave-like designs and vertical images suggesting smokestacks or a ship’s funnel. In the 1980s and 1990s, the building housed the Club Ovo, the China Club and then the Warsaw Ballroom. In the early 2000s, Jerry’s […]

error: