Hoffman’s Cafeteria 1450 Collins Avenue

1940’s Postcard of Original Hoffman’s Cafeteria at 1450 Collins Avenue and Espanola Way. Built by Henry Hohauser in 1939 with wave-like designs and vertical images suggesting smokestacks or a ship’s funnel. In the 1980s, the building housed the Warsaw Ballroom. After many years of being closed, it reopened as Club Ovo in 1987 and the […]

error: