1940’s Postcard of Original Hoffman’s Cafeteria at 1450 Collins Avenue and Espanola Way. Built by Henry Hohauser in 1939 with wave-like designs and vertical images suggesting smokestacks or a ship’s funnel. In the 1980s and 1990s, the building housed the Club Ovo, the China Club and then the Warsaw Ballroom. In the early 2000s, Jerry’s Famous Deli started serving their “mile-high” corned beef, pastrami, and brisket sandwiches there until 2014. In 2015, Senor Frog’s Restaurant opened in the building and is still operating there today. How many out there have memories of eating or partying at this location?